For more information, please contact Poriferous at 770-683-3855.
What personal information is collected through this website and how is it used?
If you utilize the contact functions on this website, we will ask you to provide some personal information (such as e-mail address, name, phone number and state). At times, we may require that you provide an e-mail address on contact form(s) within this site. Please do not submit any confidential, proprietary or sensitive personally identifiable information (e.g. Social Security Number; date of birth; driver’s license number; or credit card, bank account or other financial information) (collectively, “Sensitive Information”). If you submit any Sensitive Information, you do so at your own risk and we will not be liable to you or responsible for consequences of your submission.
We may use services hosted by third parties to assist in providing our services and to help us understand the use of our site by our visitors. These services may collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, including your IP address or cookies. If these third-party services collect information, they do so anonymously and in the aggregate to provide information helpful to us such as website trends, without identifying individual visitors.
Web Server Logs
When you visit our website, we may track information about your visit and store that information in web server logs, which are records of the activities on our sites. The servers automatically capture and save the information electronically. Examples of the information we may collect include:
- your unique Internet protocol and the name of your Internet service provider;
- the town/city, county/state and country from which you access our website;
- the kind of browser or computer or device you use;
- the date and time of your visit(s), the number of link(s) you click within the site and the order in which you click the link(s); and
- certain searches/queries that you conducted via our website(s).
Do Not Track Requests
Our web services do not alter, change, or respond upon receiving Do Not Track (DNT) requests or signals in browsers. As described in more detail above, we track user activity using web server logs and similar technologies. Information collected in web server logs helps us analyze website usage and improve the user’s experience.
How Is Personal Information Protected?
We take certain appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures.
Who Has Access To The Information?
We will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other user data to others, and we will not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except as follows:
- to agents, website vendors and/or contractors who may use it on our behalf or in connection with their relationship with us;
- as required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy, as needed in connection with the transfer of our business assets (for example, if we are acquired by another firm or if we are liquidated during bankruptcy proceedings), or if we believe in good faith that sharing the data is necessary to protect our rights or property.
How can I correct, amend or delete my personal information and/or opt out of future communications
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. Contact us via the phone number, contact form or mailing address on our website at any time to:
- see what data we have about you, if any;
- change/correct any data we have about you;
- ask us to delete any data we have about you and/or opt out of future communications from us.
Effective February 28, 2021